Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
TEAK CLEAN is a safe and effective, non-toxic, organic and eco-friendly alternative to using phosphoric acid or other caustic cleaners. It’s specially engineered for teak and other wood surfaces and safely cleans and restores teak decks and wood furniture to their natural color. Teak Clean combines ultra-low pH and superior cleaning performance with exceptional environmental properties. This product may be safely discharged into rivers, streams, oceans and other waterways, when used as directed.
- One-step cleaning process saves time
- Not DOT regulated; offers low transportation cost
- Low consumption rate, cost-effective
- Removes mold and mildew
- Contains non-corrosive inhibitors for most metals (not for use on or near aluminum, brass or soft and finished metals)
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Solubility: 100% in water
- pH: <1
Make sure to wear proper safety gear, including nitrile gloves. For best results, apply Ditec Teak Clean to a dry or slightly damp surface. DO NOT SATURATE THE WOOD WITH WATER!
1. Apply this product by pouring directly to the deck surface or applying with a chemical-resistant sprayer or pump sprayer.
2. Allow Teak Clean to soak/dwell on the surface for 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Water may be added to the surface at this point.
3. Brush the surface with a stiff deck cleaning brush or a polypropylene pad (3M medium blue Doodlebug pad or similar) in the same direction as the wood grain.
4. Frequently inspect and rinse your brush or scrubbing pad to remove embedded wood fibers. Continue this process until no wood fibers are embedded after scrubbing. This will ensure a high quality result. THOROUGHLY rinse the deck clean with fresh water, and repeat steps 1-3 if necessary.
WARNING: If Teak Clean contacts any metal, stone or delicate surfaces, the surfaces must be thoroughly washed with soap and water.